Monday, September 01, 2008

4 b-days @ PF Changs

9-1-08: Lots of b-days happening, and we celebrated 4 of them at PF Changs tonight: Josh (11 on Aug. 27); Keri (Aug. 27); Todd (Aug. 31); and Kim (Sept. 2). I missed getting a picture of all 4 of them together--what kind of photojournalist am I...I'm slacking!

Look at the winner of our Beach Body contest just a week after we ended and a day after doing a half-marathon--chowing on all that dessert!
One of the b-day celebrants (Kimbo), sneaks into my picture of me flashing my "I love U" hand signals. (No, there are not gang signs!)
All the kids had their own long row of tables while us adults sat at another row next to them. We were pretty loud!
Pastor John and Nanci taught us a Korean twist to Rock-Paper-Scissors (or as Rasheed and I like to call it, "Ra! Pa! Sci!"). It's a cool new way to play!
Our waiter Evan definitely earned his tips tonight with our group! He did a great job.
Must've been some additive in the food that caused the kids to go bonkers afterwards. (Missing are the Makowski girls and the Martell boys.)
I know hurricane Gustov is a long ways off, but look at how the winds are just blowing Dee away!

No comments: