Wednesday, August 29, 2007

B-days galore!

8-29-07 Wow, seems like we've been celebrating a lot of b-days recently. Here are just a few more b-days we have celebrated in the last week or so. Happy b-day to the celebrants! (And I know there are a couple more coming up...;-)
Isabelle is Summer's friend from ballet. She had a pool party at her house for her 13th b-day.
Most, if not all, were from the Isabelle's dance school.
Vicotria and Summer decorate their faces.
From my work, Maria, one of our admin. assistants, celebrates her b-day at Red Robin.
Here are some of our staff from Health Ed. Lynda, the one closest on the left, is my admin. assistant and she keeps me in line. I, of course, am the token male and never in the pictures because I'm always taking them! LOL!
Thanks to Conchita for treating Keri (and us) for her b-day at the Olive Garden. Here Natalie and Summer are taking a picture of me.
Finally, the most recent b-day celebrant is Summer's cousin Josh, who turned 10. Here he is, as usual, surrounded by his "harem".
Even though he's older, he'll always been mommy's little boy. ;-)
Boy, they sure don't know anything about golfing etiquette!Hey Hannah, watch where you poke that putter.
After Josh' party, we had a Zone meeting with my co-founder, Joel, who happened to be celebrating his b-day that same day! So we had a small celebration and they were nice enough to include Keri in it as well. Since he's so busy working at the Zone, maybe with his gift, he can practice his golf game inside the Zone (chipping into the toddler zone, perhaps?)

No comments: